Clan name: Small Hustlers Crew
Clan tag: SHC//
Contact (Skype or Discord): kevin1000101
Date and time: -
Project Beast (B#)
Small Hustlers Crew SHC//
We will only play on Project Beast's Clanwar Server.
Everyone from each clan is able to participate, except the members that got recruited after the clan war was accepted.
Only referees and maximum of 2 appointed persons from each team have the right to use the main chat during the clan war.
If someone times out before the map starts, we will redo the round.
If someone times out while the map is running, we will continue.
Ping limit: 320. In case the ping limit has been exceeded during a hunter fight, the player will be blown without a possibility of replacing him/her.
The minimum, constant fps of a player is 40.
In case of draw after the 20 rounds, CW managers will discuss about it and decide if they want to play additional round(s). In case both teams can't come to an agreement, the clan war will end as a draw.
The clan with last surviving player gets the point.
If no one from both teams reached hunter, the player who has reached farthest wins the point.
If both of each team reached the same place, we redo the round.
Skipping nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed.
Waiting for nitro is allowed.
In case of camping or shortcutting, the player will be blown.
1. Spraying is not allowed (Max 3 shots per 5 seconds).
2. Player can only get 1 warn for spraying. If a player sprays again, the player will be blown (the warn remains for the whole clan war).
3. Shooting hunters before the countdown has finished isn't allowed --> the point will go to the damaged team.
- The countdown will be started 5 seconds after 1 player from each team has reached the hunter.
4. Shooting and spraying vehicles before countdown is allowed.
5. If a player has been killed by an enemy while getting hunter and the rocket got released when the player still was in a car, the fight keeps going.
6. Killing hunters which are stuck by decorations is not allowed.
- Stuck means the part of participant's hunter is inside the hunter part decorations and it's not possible for the player to move.
7. Incase of a map limit, we will continue the fight on a hunter map. Closed map will be set on limit, if both teams have 2 or less player(s) alive.
8. Referee is allowed to set a closed map at any time (except for pressure situations), if the referee finds it necessary to make the fights more active.
We're finally back from long break from playing clan wars. This time we're going to play against Unlimited Power, which has gained a lot of strong players, and has shown huge potential lately.
Don't miss out on this cw, it will surely be intense! Spectators will be allowed, so don't forget to join our Discord Channel to stay up to date!
Time: 18:00 CET
Players: 5v5 (Unlimited reserves)
Server: Project Beast Clan War Server
▶ Rizom V5 - Downcast
▶ Cookie V7 - Era of Skills
▶ Cookie V10 - Canyons of Glory
▶ Symon V8 - Deep Power Paradise II
▶ SebaS ft. FakeDeath - Guided Rhythm
▶ Sonix - Fortess
▶ CooN ft. V1sh4L - Coosh4L Project
▶ KnOwN V15 - Dark Nature
▶ Andershell V4 - Pure Skills Paradise
▶ Andro V6 - Solution