Sign in to follow this  
VarieN

VarieN's join request

- Hello there, my name is Rinor but in game you can find me as VarieN, I'm 14 years old living in Macedonia.

- So uh, before starting my MTA Career, I was playing SA:MP, there I used to play on two servers called The Pilot's life and Convoy Trucking (I am not sure if the names are right), but then, before the end of 2013, my brother and his friends moved to MTA, and so did I. In the beginning I used to play on Mr.GreenGaming, after playing there for more than 6 months, my brother invited me to a RolePlay server that he was a beta tester and an Admin at that time, I gave it a try, I got many jails and force applications cause of my bad english and for breaking the rules. Then somewhere around sixth month of 2014 I found -ffs-, I had no words to describe it... it was awesome. I used to play DM but after a while I registered and changed from DM to Shooter, in 2016 I took a huge break from MTA, so pretty much I haven't done anything until 2017, where I joined an official clan in MTA called Vigour Gaming (vR) made 3 months there, I was about to leave cause of the members they were accepting were so immature and childish, but then suddenly I got kicked from the clan.

-  Project Beast seems to have a great future ahead, it has some of the best players in MTA, well matured and experienced and that's why I would like to be a member of Project Beast.

-   My personal Goal as a moderator would be to create an enjoyable but still disciplined atmosphere on the server and the Forums to increase the quantity and quality of the players (Defining quality as a general indicator on their personal knowledge, skill and joy). This in my opinion includes punishing rulebreakers aswell as supporting those who do something for the sake of this community.

- As for my intentions, I am pretty good at organizing events, clanwars and etc. I'm also a mapper, but my laziness is too big when it comes to that. Oh, and I am actually learning how to edit videos (I'm working as a wedding recorder in the summer), Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro. 

Edited by VarieN

Hello VarieN,

You forgot to answer the golden question, which is:

• Why do you want to join our clan?

It is quite important for our team to be aware of the answer to that question in order to understand why you really picked our team over the others, what does our community mean to you and mostly if you feel and blend in with the atmosphere here.

Sign in to follow this